Frequently Asked Questions
Dye Sublimation printing is the method we use to infuse our image or yours into specially coated products to create your unique photo gift. Using the right combination of sublimation ink, heat and pressure the image has a quality you have to see to believe. Sublimation ink is unique in its ability to convert from a solid to a gas without going through a liquid form. (Just like dry ice.) The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure and time. For more information about the process view our video
Yes, all the images you see displayed on this site were taken by Sue of CloseUp Images and can be used on any of our products.
- Photo file should be between 1 and 8 MB. The larger the better
- When sending us your digital images send the original file size. The larger the image will be on the product the larger the images size we need.
- We accept images with the following file types: JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
- We do not do any photo retouching or color correction before we print you image. Please make any adjustments to your photo before you send it.
- We cannot reproduce any copyrighted, registered, trademarked, or professional photos and images unless a copyright release is submitted with the original photographer, studio or artist's signature.
- If you are going to scan a photo in order to send us a digital file, use a resolution of at least 300 DPI. Higher is preferred for larger items.
- We reserve the right to refuse any objectionable material and we will not use any images we deemed to be offensive or obscene.
Overtime direct sunlight will cause our products to fade. Protected from the sun, our products will retain their brilliance indefinitely.
When we introduce a new products, we sometimes use product images supplied by the manufactures.